Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Arizona

This past weekend Stephen, Catherine and I went to visit our Arizona family. Thursday we spent the night in Vegas and Mom, Dad and Brian came to spend it with us. We stayed at the Stratosphere and Brian and Stephen rode the rides at the top. Friday was spent with Brian in Vegas, and Saturday the Men went gold hunting (with no success) and Mom, the Girls and I decorated for Christmas.

Caroline and Kimmee spent the night Saturday and we took pictures of the girls Sunday morning before church. On the way home we went through a snow storm over Beaver pass. It was scary but made it through with Heavenly Fathers protection.

It was a very fun trip. I enjoyed Gramma, Grampa, Mom, Dad, Randy, Carrie, Caroline, Kimmee, Andrew, Brian, Stephen and Catherine. Sam (the cat) even let me pet him. I enjoyed this vacation.



2 comments:

Wells Family said...

glad to hear you made it home safely. That is such a cute picture of the girls!!! They are all getting so big!

Darcy said...

Adorable! COngrats on your little bundle of joy!