This morning we started our day as usual. 7 am with a bottle on my bed then we fall to sleep in my bed. Catherine decided there was no rush to getting up so as long as stayed in bed with my eyes closed, she would be asleep. She would occasionally stir and look to see if I was still asleep. If I was she would go back to sleep. I finally decided to get up at 11. She was still asleep. Within ten minutes I hear her in the bedroom. Mom your up so come and get me too!
This happens quite often. She stays asleep until I get up. I love it. With all the trouble I had with her in my tummy I have decided she will NEVER enter the terrible twos.
1 comment:
Ok, so you got me, I laughed. Don't hold your breath on the terrible twos thing....you might just run out of air. Love ya, ~~Mom~~
Post a Comment