Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Catherine is so cute in her new dresses that I want to post every single one up here for everybody to see. But I know she won't want to do that so here is one of her many new dresses!



5 comments:

Gary and Joan said...

she certainly is a cutie! love the pink...what every girl wants NEW DRESSES YAH!

Wells Family said...

She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing, I want more pictures.

Casse.King said...

more pictures!! she's so cute! when we found out you were having a girl i knew you'd dress her up cute. when she goes to school the other kids will be jealous. i remember when you used to do my hair haha She's adorable, keep blogging about the three of you <3

Holly Janeen said...

another great find by the shopping queen herself! good job :)

Sandi Wells said...

Cute dress, I see what you mean. Love the hair bows too. You know how I feel about the bows. Good job. How are things in AZ.