When the bus arrived about 8 older children got on, 1 boy a couple years older than Catherine and 1 girl Catherine's age. Then I took Catherine to the bus and she went right up in. The helper in the bus took Catherine to a seat with a seatbelt and off they went.
The bus arrived 5 minutes earlier than expected for pickup (11:45 am). I got on the bus to take her off and it was just the two girls (Catherine and the other little girl). Catherine was fast asleep in a carseat they provided for her. She went to me just fine and we talked to the bus driver but when I took Catherine off the bus she started crying because she did not want to leave the bus.
According to her teacher she did great in class today. I have no doubt that she had fun in class. After-all, Catherine loooooooooves being around other children.
1 comment:
She is so tiny and I love the pictures. What a funny little girl. I love her so much.
Post a Comment