We set off to California. Gigi came with us and we have finished our first day. The girls loved it. This was Gi's first time at the beach and she was ecstatic. Catherine was thrilled to have a friend with her. At first Gi didn't want to go past ankle deep in the water but by the end of the day she didn't want to leave the water. Catherine followed me around. I played in the water with the girls, she did the same. Daddy played in the sand, she did the same. I laid out in the sun, Catherine laid out in the sun. My little copycat. On the way home Gi was upset with Cat because she wouldn't talk to her. Well, Cat was trying to go to sleep and when I explained that to Gi, she let Cat go to sleep.
Fun Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment