Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Catherine wanted to be Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony for Halloween this year.  I searched online for a costume with no luck until I found a dress that another lady had done.  Thinking to myself.....Grandma Pete has a sewing machine, I will make this with hers......and off I went to make my daughters costume.  She loved it.  We went to the trunk 'n treat and she had a blast showing off her costume and collecting candy until she was the last child running around the few cars that had candy left.  By the end the last of the cars dumped their candy into her bucket so they could be finished.  Her spoils of the night were 4 pumpkins full of candy.




Mom handed out candy and Dad handed out glow necklaces for trick or treating.









She fell to sleep on the way home with candy in her hands.

No comments: