During that time Riley and Catherine were reading a book together and it was so cut to watch them. She was completely hypnotized by what he was reading to her. When we took family pictures Riley would not sit still for his but insisted on being next to Catherine reading to her in ours. Micah had to drag him out (with Riley refusing to go) so we could have one just of our family.
After we put the kids to bed, us adults played Perplexity. It was a lot of fun.We played two rounds and each team won once. With my answers I had everyone busting up laughing cause I seem to not be able to count to five correctly. Who would have thought.





1 comment:
I love the family picture. So cute to see all the pictures. I sure wish I could have been there with both your families.
Post a Comment